Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Alright well I thought I would be able to stop the blogging beast within by erasing my blog.

How long again did that last?

Looks like just a week.

I am planning on keeping this one a little less personal, I still have things that I would really like to say, but I just don't see the point of expressing all of my opinions as overtly as I did on my last blog.

It is really ironic that I am unable to maintain a diary, but a blog itself is a different beast. If I know that random individuals are able to read what I write, than the entire situation doesn't seem as futile. Keeping a private diary just doesn't do me much good, even with my tendency for introspection.

I say that I am in a constant state of flux for a few reasons, the main catalyst of this is my impending divorce. I don't even know when we are going to start the process, but I do know that the emotional attachment I once felt is waning. I sometimes ask myself if it will ever sever completely, I have a feeling there will always be at least a little emotion between us, even if we never will be able to be as we once were. But that is the past now, I need to remember that I must keep this sans emotion, so I will do my best.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]