Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another day.

Another day and another trip to the bank trying to get things in order. It isn't like I am having money difficulties, I live meagerly and always make sure I have plenty of money to sustain my meager lifestyle. It is more like I am having ex-difficulties, but even that isn't an exact explanation. There aren't any problems, yet. Now that we are separated I just don't feel right having an account that she can look at whenever she feels like it. I am not doing anything spectacularly crazy so I don't know what my big problem is, I just don't feel like my finances should be any of her business anymore.

So I started the process of removing her name from my account, you have to start somewhere right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]