Sunday, October 30, 2005

Lazy hazy gloomy day and I love it.

It is perfect weather outside, not too hot and not too cold. The rain seems to have stopped falling for a little while, hopefully long enough to allow me a quick run. I still have a little administrative work to be done at the Cafe, so my run might just send me in that direction. I won't be able to do my normal river trail running, I try and avoid doing so when it has just rained. I don't really feel like being a culprit responsible for the erosion of trails if I can help it.

That always bugged me, people running and mountain biking on trails in Montana growing up. All it does is tear up the trails and makes it difficult for anyone else once it dries. I can't really stop people from doing so, but I at least don't have to be an addition to the problem.

I bought crap loads of full size candybars in anticipation of the Halloween revelers tomorrow night. It didn't really cost that much more to buy the whole size candybars from costco as it did the little ones so I figured might as well. If nothing else I will be the "cool" house on the block, I wouldn't be surprised if I see repeat trick or treaters as the night progresses.

Hopefully I won't be forced to dish out the candy all by myself, I have enlisted a helper, although I don't really know if she is going to be up for it or not.

My plan for this afternoon is to find myself a pumpkin and do a little carving, something about my "barrio" that people don't really come to houses that don't have a jack-o-lantern or some Halloween inspired decorations. I don't really expect a glut of visitors, but I like to be prepared regardless.

Now I just have to find a costume.

Savers here I come.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]