Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Another day another dollar.

I know it sounds a little cliche but things are getting to be fairly routine in my life as of the last few weeks. Like today for example, I didn't really have to do much of anything, and things still flowed nice and smooth at work.

It was one of those days where things don't get complicated but just flow like they are supposed to. I cannot really complain, given the alternative, I would much rather have things like this. My day was spend organizing the back store room and engrossed in general cleaning and the like. I find that the older I get the better suited I become for doing such tasks. Could it be that I am getting more anal as I age? I would like to think that I just am realizing how much easier it is to stay organized with a clean work environment.

That said again I didn't do much today. I should really focus and try to figure out what I need to get done for the meeting we have this weekend. There are about a million minor issues that will need addressing, I have to decide which are the most pertinent.

I am thinking about going out to buy some new pants tonight, I could use some new pants. I lost a bunch of weight after I quit drinking and all of my pants have gotten a little too loose. I cannot say I am really fired up about the prospect of driving someplace given that it will be rush hour soon. I might just meander down to the train station and just take the lightrail to the MOA, not my favorite place, but quite accessible.

Of subject, I have gone through and entire case of Pellegrino large bottles in the last 2 and a half days. These are the 750ml bottles, not the little guys either. That is what I get for buying in bulk. The same thing would pretty much happen when I would have lots of beer around my house, I would just drink until it was gone, regardless of how much I wanted to drink. I guess that would be called a lack of self control. As long as it is out of my view I don't think about it, but put those bottles within reach and they are gone.

Time to clean.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]