Sunday, November 20, 2005

Candy Bars


So well I didn't get nearly as much as I was planning on doing last night (read nothing). I just sat around watched movies I borrowed from my brother and generally wasted time. I have to rid myself of all this fucking Halloween candy bars I have left over, brilliant me thinking it would be a good idea to buy the jumbo full sized bars. What the fuck was I thinking? Now I have this box full of cheap nestle and hersheys chocolate which is really good for nothing. Doesn't even taste like chocolate, more like wax with chocolate flavoring. Yet still although I know how bad it is, that doesn't stop me from constantly grabbing a bar every time I feel the slightest pangs of hunger.

Maybe people will finish them off at Thanksgiving? Or at least agree to take some home.

Makes me sick and jittery, yet I still have no self control. It used to be like that with the booze, but I kicked that. Tell me why or why am I having so many problems with something as simple as chocolate?

Alright I am giving myself until 11 o'clock to finish all of my paperwork, that is a little less than 40 minutes.

Then I have to head into work and figure out exactly how we are doing each menu item this week.

I put this cranberry squared on the menu, which sounds silly (because it is) but I have these fun Vermont cranberry beans that I am cooking down with cranberries and I am going to be serving them with polenta and whipped thyme goat cheese. Don't forget about Harold's famous Microgreens, imagine mixed greens sprouts and you have them.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]