Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lack of Sleep.

I was up working and generally wasting time until pretty late by Felipe standards last night. I didn't finally hit the hay until around 2:30 in the AM, compare that to my regular bed time of around 11, quite different. I don't really know why I stayed up so late, but I got caught up in what I was doing.

Then god knows why I woke up at my normal time, and was unable to fall back to sleep. I have operated on less than 4 hours of sleep before, so I really don't have much to worry myself over. Today is my day "off" from work anyway, so I have little or nothing to actually do. OK well I say that, but I have still given myself a substantial list of all the tasks I need to get done this afternoon. Mostly stupid shit in preparation for the weekend and the like.

Watched that movie Donnie Darko last night, I can see why it has achieved a semblance of a cult classic. Better than I was expecting, I like that whole paranoid schizophrenic angle, works on so many levels.

Well I should get ready to do some work now, I have a bunch of errands to worry about and run today.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]