Monday, November 14, 2005

Mas Exito

I was late to work again today.

This time I blame the power going out and my inability to distinguish between am and pm on my little alarm clock. Although I didn't realize this was the case, until I got home and heard my alarm going off right at the time when I walked in the door, exactly 12 hours after I should have been waking up. I hate being called awake by my baker wondering when I was planning on coming to work, really uncool and unlike me.

Bought a freezer for work today.

3 firetrucks parked right in front of my house right now, wonder what is going on?

We had a semi-famous Minneapolis based musician eat here today. I don't want his name to show up in google searches, but he is a local singer-songwriter who is getting pretty popular lately, and just was signed to m0dest m0use's label. To those still not in the know, here is another hint, he sings about butterflies and California.

He had the salmon, although his 1 year old toddler ate as much as he did. I asked how they liked it before I realized who he was, all was good.

Tracy is trying to set me up with this girl who is going to house/dog sit for her this upcoming weekend. I guess she had been asking about me after I worked this party a couple of weeks back. Not too sure if I am that interested, but I will give it a shot, or else I will have to suffer the wrath of Tracy being pissed at me, not a fate I care to subject myself to.

We finally got new chocolate callebaut brand 60/40 concentration instead of the cheap as hell sysc0 brand we were using. Sara the fire breathing baker made some expresso mousse for this espresso soaked chocolate cake she made that was fucking right on. She was calling it "PMS" cake for some reason, I think because she is currently afflicted by that condition this week and she wanted something to satiate her cravings. Seemed to do the trick.

BTW the sun setting so quickly really is fucking with my yard work schedule. I was planning on doing some leaf raking after work today, but instead the sun set before I even got home. Hell right now it is just a little after 6 and already it is dark as hell.

Going to try and see the Sarah Silverman movie tonight, I could use a good laugh.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]