Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mediation.

Sucks being the boss.

I spent the entire day trying to figure out what to do about this baker situation.

Trying not to step upon toes and still find a way in which we have all of our bases covered and everyone stays happy. Can't say it was the easiest off all the tasks I have done in my life, but I was at least successful.

Everyone is happy, at least for now.

I might just have to work tomorrow morning for one of my employees though. From 6:30 to 10 at night, sounds like fun.

Wish me luck with finding some time in the interim to head to costco and buy myself one of those Transformer Optimus Prime toys I saw yesterday. Serious I am buying one, the first "toy" I have purchased in many years.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]