Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NY Times.

I read the online version of the NY times on a fairly religious basis, what ever that means. Better put I am a devout reader of the NY times, that sounds a better than using the "R" word to describe things. In the last few weeks or so they have changed the way it works, so that you cannot read an entire article without subscribing or being an online subscriber. Which means that I only get the first few paragraphs of an article before I am left guessing what else is said. It feels like I am being teased, and it might just convince me to subscribe to the paper, those devious NY times people.

Or I might just focus my nightly internet perusing in other areas, time will tell.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]