Saturday, November 12, 2005

Omega Prime

I made the big ass robot, it wasn't easy.

Looking at the instructions didn't make things easy per se, but at least it wasn't impossible. There would not have been any chance of getting the two robots together as giant big ass robot if I wouldn't have had cute illustrations of how to do it.

Now I might take it back apart, just to see if I can get the robots back into regular robot stage.

The squirrels in my 'hood are causing trouble again. Or at least an annoyance.

I bought some pumpkins to put on my step for the Halloween festivities. Kids don't visit unless you have something to offer them.

I kept the pumpkins sitting on the front steps, I figured I would just let them chill for a while, brightens up the house a bit. I noticed yesterday there was a little nibble out of one of the two pumpkins I had. Probably the squirrels, cool I thought give those little buggers a little food. On the way to work this morning I noticed the little nibble had gotten a bigger. Home from work and I noticed the pumpkin was sprawled out seeds littering every step. Last time I ever help a squirrel out. Now I have to go clean up a bunch of pumpkin seeds. Fucking squirrels, first the black walnuts now this.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]