Friday, November 18, 2005

Party at Tracy's House.

Tracy left town this morning to head over to Chicago to some yoga seminar or something. I was left with keys not just to her house, but to her saab as well. I was a little worried about her catching her flight, she was still at the cafe until less than an hour before her flight was to leave. I am not sure that things are entirely in hand for her stead, but we shall do the best we can. I am a little worried about the 250 take out pies we have going out later this week, but I think we have most everything planned out.

Viggo chewed through the some paperwork I needed last night, damn dog.

I made a pretty damn good vegan lentil soup today, our soups have been flying out the door since the temp dropped into the colder end of the spectrum.

The bakers are making a cake tonight for an ex-employee who was fired early last week. He lived just 1 block away and still was perpetually late. Really one block? What sort of excuse justifies such tardiness, on at least a couple of occasions he was late while he was just sitting outside of the Cafe talking to people.

So his roommates are throwing him a "You got fired" party tonight, hence the cake.

As of yet we don't really know what is going to be written upon it, but the top choice is "Get a new alarm clock" I was thinking about hitting up Ikea and buying one of those cheap plastic alarm clocks to use as a decoration on top of the cake. I don't really feel like dealing with the traffic right now though.

United Noodles is having a special on FuKuBe salad this week, anyone know what that is?

I going to check out the Merckx Sunday morning, hopefully all is legit. I of course want to check out the serial number and make sure it isn't hot before I buy it, wouldn't feel right riding someone else's bike.

Comments:
Wow, your former coworker sounds like my former roommate...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]