Monday, November 07, 2005

Prix Fixe Pink

So I just noticed that for some reason I chose to have my Blog in pink.

I just for some reason never took much notice before of the color, I think I just randomly chose the template, not really giving much thought to the color or anything else. I still don't really consider this my "blog" just a place to write down what I am thinking about at the time. The last one I had I was really more into, I actually cared and thought more about what I had to write. Here with this new one, I am just sort of half assing it, not even bothering searching for those perfect images that help to illustrate my point and break of the blog monotony.

But why oh why pink.

Anyway,

Started the Prix Fixe menu tonight. It all went well, although I would have liked to sell a few more (isn't that how it always is?) I must say I was quite happy with how all of the food turned out, the quality was much better than that of what we usually do. It had more to do with how I could concentrate more on each plate, I wasn't distracted by much else around me. I scheduled myself as the extra person tonight just to get things ready for the Pri-Fi, and since it was a Monday, it was easy. I am really looking forward to doing this Prix Fixe thing on a weekly basis, it will give me something more to look forward to.

But all that aside, the night went well, I didn't do much, and now I am going for a run.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]