Friday, November 11, 2005

Push Pull Transform



Tonight we all get to see how much party draw someone has when turn 30.

My buddy is thinking that he should be able to attract a big enough audience to consume an entire 16 gallon keg. Really what are the chances of that? By this point in our lives most everyone that I know is done with the wanton abandonment of their ability to watch their limits. It is just that usually everyone knows their limits by the time they are around that age, what you need for a kegger are a bunch of kids willing to drink themselves silly.

Too bad I don't think I am going to be much of a help in finishing off the keg, unless I drag some of my co-workers along. Should be fun.

I bought that Transformer toy I was talking about earlier, still in the box but really kick ass. It actually is two toys in one, Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus which come together to form the impressive OMEGA PRIME. You know you all want one, don't even play. Here it is although I didn't pay near as much as they are charging. Either I was going to buy myself a digital camera which would have cost around 500 for the one I wanted, or I could buy myself a 30 dollar transformer. Both will probably keep me occupied for about the same amount of time, so I opted for the lesser of evils.

Right know I have the toy on display in the box at work, lets hope grease doesn't get splattered all over it.

And looking for images made me realize that transformers fans aren't exactly the hippest people on the planet. I had better stop my toy purchases with this one, no reason to digress into antisocial behavior.

Not that most of you really care, considering all of my regular readership aside from one are female. Only the coolest of cool girls dig transformers, do you really want to be a square?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]