Saturday, November 12, 2005

Rain Rain.

Got to work late, left early.

Geez Felipe, what a fucking slacker. Today is my 13th day in a row, so really I don't feel all that bad about thing. There also wasn't room for me to actually do any work, I was just getting in the way and telling people what to do. On account of all that I just opted for the leave work early route. I was going to try and rake up some of the leaves, finally. But the droplets of water spraying my face from both the sky and my bicycle tires spoke otherwise.

So now I have nothing to do but sit at home and play with my Transformer. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I don't see how this damn toy can be rated for 5 years old and up, I am confused as hell. The instruction sheet is a freaking poster with little 1/2 inch illustrations throughout. I can barely get Optimus into his truck form, not to mention somehow build the big OMEGA PRIME. If is wasn't so creepy sounding, I would entice some child off the street to do it for me. Probably not the best idea, single guy, trying to get children into his house to play with his transformers, the neighborhood watch would be all over me.

At least I have some Green Juice to drink, hopefully that will help rid myself of this massive coffee induced headache.

I got a crazy garbled message from Beng, one of my old co-workers today. I couldn't understand a single word that lady was telling me, NADA. I didn't even know who it was until I did a quick google search of the phone number. Her English never was really that good anyway, add to that talking through a cell phone and the results are intelligible at best.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]