Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bike Team.

Quick little note, I am supposed to be working on Menus right now, instead I am blogging.

To all of you ladies on our bike team, just wanted to say that a couple of us were disappointed in you all this last weekend. You had a meeting to help with winter conditioning, so that come spring you would be in tip-top form. You had a meeting, and I know it was cold out, but not a single one of you rode your bike to attend.

I can understand if you live far out, but at least a couple of you are situated well within cycling distance of the cafe. Furthermore, I am certain that some of you do in fact bike year round. I found out last night talking to one of my cooks who was doing prep that night. Once he heard that there was a meeting going on with the Women's bike team, he was eager to see what kind of bikes they ride. On his smoke break, he went out to take a quick gander and to his dismay he say nothing but cars with bike racks on them.

Not a single bicycle.

Doesn't matter that much, just saying.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]