Sunday, December 18, 2005

Black and Blue or Pink and Reddish/Orange

My toe looks freaking nasty, I mean like gross. If I had a camera I would take a picture (as well as of my phantom bikes), it might just disturb some of the more squeamish of my readership though. The whole thing is covered by this dark purple bluish bruise, it looks like an infected birthmark or something. On a more positive spin though, it doesn't really hurt much anymore, unless I press on it. I don't know for sure if that is a good thing though, it might just be that my toe is getting ready to fall off, and my nervous system just preemptively severed all ties with the largest digit on my left foot. Most likely it is that despite appearances, it is in fact getting better.

I am still not ready for that "Date" I have tonight, I don't even know what I am going to wear. At one time I had a suit jacket, lets hope it isn't infested with water bugs and smelling like moth balls. I really hate dressing up, why can't I just wear my tattered "One Less Car" t-shirt and my rolled up Saver's jeans? The party is for some upscale furniture designer company, so despite my best efforts, I am almost certain I will be underdressed. It isn't like I had that much time to plan ahead either, then again even if I did, chances are best I wouldn't have been that proactive about it. I have a bit over two hours left to figure things out, really I should be fine right?

In Christmas news, I finished my shopping for those Montana folk in less than an hour. All I did was buy B'rchwood merchandise such as T-Shirts, Turtle Fur Hats, Ceramic Coffee Mugs, and such. The cutest crap I bought was for the newest addition to the "Werst" family, our little niece. Tracy ordered all these onesies and cute little baby hats with our logo on them. So hopefully our little niece will be sporting some "B!rchwood Pride" here within the next week or so. If you could see how freaking adorable the pink baby clothes are you would fucking die, shit I am getting sappy here. I also snagged the last of the bright reddish orange t-shirts for myself, because you know my narcissistic self can never go shopping without at least a little self indulgence.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]