Thursday, December 22, 2005

Food costing breaks from monotony.

I now am officially free from work for the first time in 21 days. Three weeks without a day off, sometimes working 14 hours in a day. Now I can rest, relax and just not work. I did tell them that if they get really busy, I am just a 7 minute bike ride away, I don't mind coming in and helping out if need be.

Also for some reason my food cost was has steadily dropped 3 percent in the past 3 weeks. That is a really big percentage, something must have not been entered into the spread sheet. I have been doing things just the same as always, so with it being a little slower than usual, my food cost should be higher not lower. Especially it should not be 3 whole percentage points lower, that is far too drastic. I won't complain that much about it, considering if it is an error, it makes me look better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]