Saturday, December 17, 2005

Seguro

I just was forwarded the itinerary for my little trip to NYC, so the tickets have been bought. I am going to be there for four nights, one of them being the 1st. Not the longest trip in imaginable, but probably will be nice to just get out of town for a while. Any longer and I am sure I will end up grating upon ShellBenna's nerves. Having people who aren't familiar with a place is probably a bit like baby sitting, although I will do my best to be self sufficient. A least in a city like New York, there have to be ample opportunities to get oneself blissfully lost. If she gets fed up with me, I am sure she could just drop me off in a museum for a day or two. The MOMA is supposed to be chuck full of modern art, as well they are supposed to have a decent new restaurant.

12 Monkeys, Bruce Willis just got reprimanded for engaging in Anti-Social sex, would that be Masturbation?

It was a slow night tonight, at least we had a busy Breakfast/Lunch, that helps the money out a little bit. I cannot help but feel personally responsible for when we aren't super busy, even though I know it isn't all related to what I do. I make sure all things flow nice and smooth and that we aren't going broke buying the food, but I am not always the only one who is to blame when we aren't slammed. December tends to be a little on the slower side anyway, and really the net sales aren't in a dire state. It just means I need to be more careful with my food purchases and labor. Sending people home, and trying to not over order, takes some getting used to. For the last 3 months, we have consistently been selling a certain level of whatever product, now I just need to adjust and take into account what we are going to sell.

But enough about my job.

That's why they chose me, I remember things

But I should finish my movie, finish my laundry, sleep, etc.

Comments:
I swear that is all I am good for anymore, geez.
 
Yes better, but seriously you are being a little silly, think about the diseases we would for sure catch from NY snow. Shutter to think.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]