Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sparkle


Ok well we are going to a couple of parties tonight, and as of yet I have no sparkle.

Colleen is going to be all dressed with sparkly fun dress, which makes me think that I should probably do the same. At least some sparkly shoes and or a big sparkling hat, something fun.

We got some bagels, drank some coffee, and as of right now we are still sitting at the apartment. It is taking us a little bit of time to get ready, but I am not in much of a hurry, really what do I have to do of all that much importance today anyway right? So I will just take the day as it is dealt me and relax as much as I can.

I am seriously thinking about doing some sparkle shopping though, off to the East Village we are to go. Colleen also was talking about some crazy cheese shop, sounds right up my alley.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]