Wednesday, January 04, 2006

All counted out.

Heh,

I only had to work 7 hours, and I was still able to finish everything I had planned to do.

The inventory is done, the oven is (almost) fixed. The schedule is done, I had to switch some things around a little, just so I can go to a Barbette party with Chromeeyes. Sounds like a good time, so I switched my starting time with the other supervisor. I guess last year they all got picked up at the BLB in Limos and dragged off to some undisclosed location where copious amounts of revelry ensued. Drunken debauchery with all the cool kids that work in all the cool restaurants might just prove to be a little dangerous. I guess they are asking only that you dress up, and bring cab fare back home, something devilish might just be afoot.

I also need to figure out the menu for next week, that is my task for tonight. First off I might just order myself a muffaletta from Luce and pop open a bottle of the plum reisling I made a couple years back. I am still not back into full on working mode, relaxation even though I just returned from a short vacation is how I feel like spending my time.

I also should just go out and purchase my tickets to California, sooner rather than later. I am shooting for the last week of January, as Tracy is heading to Kenya the last two weeks of February. I am getting a little worried about money, but I can always just take some cash out of the house for a short term "loan", hopefully it wouldn't come to that though.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]