Sunday, January 08, 2006

Almost time.

I am sitting in the office, being my usual procrastinating self and waiting to get everything ready for the big meeting I have here in about an hour. I cannot say I am super fired up about standing in front of everyone, being the center of attention, not really my deal. I don't have much of a choice though, so I am just going to make the best of it. At least this isn't the first meeting I have ever had to put on, and those little nervous jitters and butterflies in my stomach aren't near to the level they were before.

I just typed up what I want to talk about, so that will help me if I become a loss for words. There really aren't that many issue to be addressed, so for everyone's sake I hope the meeting can be pressed through at supersonic speeds. There is nothing more annoying in my book than a long drawn out meeting with little or no real content.

Tonight I get to go to the BLB and Barbette employee party, which I am near certain will turn into a drunken debacle of hedonistic proportions. No one knows where the party is to be at yet, but there are some rumors being thrown around. One such rumor is that the BLB is going to have to move here shortly and that the party is going to be such to unveil the new location. Then again, it might just be a punk rock bar, both options are possible.

Alright less blogging more work.

Comments:
Sooo? What was the party? New locale? No limos this year huh? Fill us in Phil!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]