Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bullet has been Bitten.

Ok well it is certain now people, I am going to California.

I still have a billion little things to get done before I leave, so I am sure to be busy for the next couple of weeks planning. Right now the tentative plan is to just rent a car once in LA and drive all around the State. I will be in the city by myself for the first couple of days, then a visitor will come and say hello. After I visit my South Cali family, I will probably drive up the coast, stopping along the way to visit the rest of my family. I am a little worried I will not be able to visit everyone, there are quite a few cousins, aunts, and just a plethora of misc relatives throughout the state of California.

I do have a destination in mind though, at least for a couple of days. The idea is to go to NAPA, tour around wineries, relax, drink wine, and enjoy the scenery. Napa is over 6 hours if you take the direct route, so following the coast it will probably take even more time. Having a rental car and camping gear should make it easy to just drive around, not a care in the world.

I am uber excited to get this whole thing planned out, for more than one reason. The whole ordeal just seems like a win-win situation, not a negative anywhere.

Ok well I still have yet to finish my menus, or take a shower, and Brooklyn girl needs to know my plans. Like I haven't talked to her enough already, I feel compelled to call her again, after all she is pretty "awesome".

hereNT fixed his eyes, which is insanity, technology just baffles me.

Comments:
It kind of baffled me, too. There were definatly a lot of points in the whole process where it felt like I was in a sci-fi movie or something. Just the things that they were saying, and gettting shuffled around to different machines to measure things that I didn't even know what they were measuring...

Waking up today, my eyes feel like they're at least 20/20 vision, as long as I keep doing the eyedrops to keep them moist while they heal.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]