Friday, January 20, 2006

Grrr.L

So 23 YO girl has been calling me again. I don't really know how to just not hang out with her without hurting her feelings. I really should not have gotten a little "friendly" after a few drinks on her birthday, that would make the entire "I don't want to hang out with you" conversation that much easier. She is a good girl, just the difference in age and experience seems a bit insurmountable. Heck I am here with one marriage under my belt at the tender age of 27, I don't think she has even lived with a boyfriend before. Not to say that is a huge deal, but it is a big enough deal to keep me from wanting to pursue anything lasting. Anyway, Brooklyn girl kicks way more ass than "Minneapolis from St Paul" girl. Brooklyn girl just got a new tattoo this evening, who can resist a girl with tattoos I ask you? Not I.

Alright well I should hop on the bike and start causing trouble.

First though a difficult call to make.

(Oh tomorrow is a Montana pool playing reunion show someplace in these twin cities, so far the participants are Shawn, Travis and Theo, anyone else is welcome to follow. Be warned though, obscene amounts of drunken antics might just take place.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]