Saturday, January 14, 2006

I am such a dork.

Listen here, I just spent the last hour organizing my closet. During which I noticed the following things about myself. First off I have at least 45 hats, not including bicycle helmets, hankerchiefs, or head bands. Now at least they are in a semi-organized fashion, brimmed hats here, stocking caps there, etc. I also found out that I have over 20 pairs of shoes!! I had no clue.

Aside from that I have just been spending the morning cleaning and stuff like that, pretty boring actually. I did sleep until after 12, a recent new record for me to be sure. I could have slept longer, but I got a call from work asking about some cheese which was over ordered.

Now that I have my house clean, I don't really have much to do until tonight's big board game/booze party in Nord East. I might go and weed through my basement full of bike/computer parts and start to fashion boxes full of crap to give away on craigslist. I can imagine some people might have a purpose for all of the shit that I don't need. After all when I finally move into that cramped 1 room Brooklyn apartment, there wont be much room for anything but my shoes and hats.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]