Thursday, January 05, 2006

La Amistad

I have about an hour to kill here right now.

Although if I think about it, I still have a bunch of things I should be doing.

For example, I need to deposit some money into the bank. Usually I would just use the ATM, but depositing money orders from Japan require doing so in person. The bank line always moves really slow, I cannot say I am looking forward to it.

Working on menus, I should have done this last night, but again I was slacking a little. Instead I just relaxed and wasted the night away, cruising the net, causing trouble around the casita. Tonight is really the last night I can work on them, as I will need to know what to order for the weekend.

I also need to buy my tickets for my California trip coming up here at the end of the month. It will be really nice, visiting family and being away from Minnesota during peak winter season. I also hope that a certain someone will be able to follow me, at least for a couple of days.

Work was good, the oven is now completely fixed.

I got a weird phone call from a number I didn't recognize this afternoon. They left a message in Spanish, but didn't leave a name. It was a female voice, I was able to narrow it down that far, and her accent was for sure Ecuadorian, so it could have been one of about 6 people that would potentially call me. I figured out it was this women Nancy who I used to work with about 3 years ago. I had to call back the number to be sure though. I was able to narrow it down even more precisely due to the fact that she asked me to "saludar a su espocita" or "say hello to your wife". Of all the potentials, she was one of the only who might not have know about my wife and I splitting up.

Anyway it was just funny.

I wish I could take a nap right now, I am bitch ass tired for some reason.

Coffee instead, I don't have enough time wait before I have to pick Jeremy up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]