Saturday, January 14, 2006

Massive Attack.

I didn't do much tonight well I guess the night still is young right?
I took another nap, seems like that is becoming a trend, not one I really shy away from. I need to get something for a present for the party tonight, probably do the basic bottle of wine, birthday card, that shit. I am all about the consumable gifts, ones that don't require any sort of personal thought behind them, i.e. impersonal.

Had some "fun" phone conversations tonight, don't know if I really am at liberty to talk about them here in this venue, but yeah they kicked ass.

Took a bath, finished cleaning up my little casa, ate some bad food.

Now I am watching Team America (Fuck Yeah!) again, straight up silly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]