Sunday, January 15, 2006

More Than Meets The Eye.


Alright well it is late and I am sweaty from my bike ride home from the party.

I figured this is the most opportune time to post a picture of my Transformer, Omega Prime who is currently keeping watch over my record collection. Some people have guard dogs, I have a foot and a half tall transforming robot capable of shooting projectiles at who ever is stupid enough to fuck with my shit.

Sadly one of my cooks totally smoked me on the flat lands on the ride over to the party, the only time I ruled was uphill, not good enough.

Again about the transformer, I know I am a geek, fucking sue me already.

Comments:
Well as long as you don't mind my dorkiness, I guess all is good right?

Wanna come over tonight?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]