Saturday, January 21, 2006

Not quite Sparkle.

Is shiny a close second that to sparkle?

Because right now have some bright and shiny chef clogs fresh with a new coat of polish. Despite the dark tones of the leather, I am still a little blinded by the reflection as it hits my eyes. The pair of danskos which I have at work is a little worse in terms of how thrashed they are though, I should do a little swap-a-roo and move my home clogs into work circulation. That isn't going to happen today though, I am too busy sitting at home wondering what else I need to clean. There always is the basement to tackle, I could put together some boxes and start to weed out all the crap bike parts I have around. If no one wants the parts as is, I do know that at least some blacksmiths that wouldn't mind having the metal for scrap.

k.

l8r

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]