Monday, January 23, 2006

Organized Chaos.

Damn,

Well I am getting everything planned and figuring out what needs to be done in the next 36 hours at which time my flight leaves to LA. I got all the maps and directions printed out and organized, as well as all the pertinent phone numbers on a smaller sheet which I can put in my wallet in case my cell phone decides it would rather live with someone else.

Being the organized anal retentive freak I am, I just went through and typed a little list of all the things that I would like to get done before I leave. All the loose ends that need to be tied up, you know. So far the list encompasses about 30 different items ranging from menu writing to buying a car adaptor for the ipod. I have my doubts that I will be able to do everything on the list, considering that I also have to work most of the day tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

I might just end up writing the menus on the plane.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]