Monday, January 09, 2006

Trabajo sea divertido

Ok well I am at work right now, looking for some items to order off of the impossible to navigate eSYSCO website. What sucks is that the site is riddled with misspellings and a counter intuitive way of searching for the items. So even though there are items I am 100% certain are for available, I am having a bitch of a time finding them.

So that is frustrating.

I made some pasta for our Prix Fixe menu tonight, it will be the first time since I started that I am actually able to use my pasta making prowess at all. Pasta with beets and gorgonzola, should be a winner in my book.

I should get back to work now, and if there are any spelling errors just ignore them, I am too lazy to spellcheck.

Out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]