Thursday, January 26, 2006

Update.

Turns out that the little pontiac that I have actually is a V6 and not a 4 banger. So that really explains why it was much more fun to drive around on the LA freeway system.

Gramps and I just went to his favorite all time Mexican Restaurant, Casa Gambino. He has known the owner for some 35 years, longer than myself or our cute little waitress have been alive. The food was typical Mexican/American fare, my carnitas burrito wasn't anything that I couldn't get as good or better in Minneapolis. It was nice spending some time with the gramps though, I am getting really excited about tomorrow night however.

Tomorrow La Reina de Brooklyn is going to finally reunite with none other than yours truely. All I have got to say is "About freaking time".

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]