Monday, January 16, 2006

Winter Biking Pics.

Alright people, we in Minneapolis are looking out our windows to see a lush snow fall coating everything and anything in its path. I had some errand running to do this evening, and I have not returned Tracy's camera yet so here are some pictures.



Look my bike is bluffing.

Bike or Car? One is much easier to scrap off.

At work I park next to the dumpster, that is Jamin's bike next to mine, I let him borrow my pedal wrench tonight so he could install the new pedals I gave him.

Ten bucks if you name the intersection.

Hmmm I think I have seen that house somewhere before.

No! YOUR perspective is whack.

Yeah that is me, I where a helmet, call me loony.

Comments:
Now I feel kind of bad for getting a ride last night - I didn't have the right gear with me at work, especially in the eyewear department...
 
You spent enough money getting your eyes fixed, no need to fuck them up just because you wanted to play around in the snow, although it was hella fun. Tonight I think I might go for a walk down by the river, makes the doldrums seem not so heinous.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]