Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wireless is Sweet.

So I will not have to go around and search for a little coffee shop or something in order to get wireless access. Turns out someone in my grandpapa's hood already is "sharing" with the rest of the barrio. Thanks mr Linksys-g you are swell.

I was going to finish the menu rigamaroll that I had not done yet at the airport, but it turns out you need to pay 6.95 to get access, not something I was willing to do. Even more reason I am so happy I found a signal here. It must be really close, I am sitting at full bars.

The plane was good, I wasn't forced to sit next to some smelly fat guy, always a bonus.

The car is ok, chevy Cobalt, not much pick up though. Really what should I expect from a small car with an automatic engine.

The weather is great, 65 and perfect, though still too cold to go swimming in Grandpa's pool.

He just told me a story about one time when he and my other grandfather (passed on) were eating dinner and having drinks at some hotel bar north of here. There was some high roller that was buying everyone drinks, and basically being best friends all around. Turns out he was convicted felon that had stolen someones car and credit cards and was using them to charge up a storm. They busted him that night, but not until after everyone got a little smashed. That is one way to do things I suppose.

Alright well I should really get back to doing nothing.

Comments:
Yeah, Grandpa told me the same story when I was there too. Give him my regards!
 
Tell Mac I say "where's the CHEESE!?" Just kidding. I love him and I'm happy you and he are safe. You can probably speak better to his neighbors than he can. I remember they were all Espanol speaking when I was there.

Bring me back some sand from the beaches you visit please - some from each one. In a sandwich baggie. Labeled with the name of the beach. Huntington sucks ass. Balboa and Newport are much, much better.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]