Friday, February 24, 2006

All of the Sudden.

All of the sudden everything flips and I have to go into manic mode again.

Just when I try to relax for a little while, and don't stress about things, I have a million little things that I have to take care of. It would be easier if I didn't have to worry about selling the house and moving all of the crap myself, but I guess I am regaled to doing so. Do you sense a little resentment from me about that? Well perhaps a little.

Either way I am given little choice but to do what is required and call it a day. I am a bit behind at work, there are menus that I need to finalized and prep lists that need to be written accordingly. That is one of the banes of having a menu the changes every week, you are forced to do even more work to do so. You are able to do fun stuff differently all the time, but also that means you have to plan more than you would at your average restaurant. I often wish we could just change an item on the menu when we tire of it, instead of just wiping the entire slate clear time and time again. In a weeks time you hardly have enough of a opportunity to perfect a menu item before it is gone.

But I should work again, blog later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]