Monday, February 13, 2006

Back to 110%.

Funny, just yesterday it was like I was on deaths bed, struggling just to make my way down the stairs to the bathroom to puke my guts out.

Now fast forward to today, things are so different I can hardly believe it. I am so full of vim and vigor I can hardly contain myself. Perhaps it is the anticipation of tomorrow's festivities, or just not feeling nauseous which has caused this turn around, but regardless I feel awesome. I hope it will last a little while, at least through valentines day, lord knows I will need Felipe at full capacity for tomorrow's goings on. I am sitting decent on the prep work, but I might still find myself returning to work to roll out some pasta or something like that. Funny no matter how much I try and get ahead, there is always more I should caught up on, the never ending struggle it really is. Lucky I like the game, or else I would have quit a long time ago.

Off subject, I think I am going to work the pe@ce coffee booth at the food and wine expo on next Saturday night, that should be a good time. Usually Tracy does so and shouts to everyone who passes instilling the value and genuine goodness that the birchwood entails. This year I get to play carnie, and if nothing else I get free wine.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]