Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bikes, Beer and Words.

First off bikes, who doesn't like bikes anyway right??

Tonight I did a little bike minuteness, simple stuff like lubing up the drivetrain (sounds a little dirty to me), filling up the tubes (again dirty), and making sure all the parts are in working condition. I had no where near enough time to do this with all of my bikes, so I focus on just two. My normal winter beater gets the majority of my attention around this time of year, so it isn't a surprise that I got her running like a champ again. What may be a surprise to some is that I also did some fine tuning with the Trek 720 which I bought a couple of months ago. All that really was needed on that bike was some simple adjustment of the deraillers, the limits were a little off. So I got all the parts working correctly and took the bike out for the maiden voyage, the roads were dry enough today to where I didn't feel guilty riding the good bike outside.

My front wheel spun for seven minutes and twenty four seconds on one rotation, I just say and waited for things to slow down

There is a girl here right now who had the beet/chevre/carmelized onion tart yesterday at the b-wood, I should go ask her how she liked it

I am thinking about putting on some vegan lasagne next week, first though I need to figure out how to make some vegan pasta dough. Eggs are such a good binder, I will have to do some trial and error to get non-egg pasta to work.

Last but not least, it seems some other people might be keen to the idea of my opening a restaurant, not to say I can blame them. One thing I know is how to run a kitchen, I cannot think of anyone who would argue that point.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]