Tuesday, February 14, 2006

'bout 2b werkn n stuf

Well I should be getting to work soon, first off I would like to give all you peeps a little Valentines shout out, though this last year has really soured my opinion towards the whole "love" thing. Not that it isn't possible or anything, but at best it is fleeting, the longer you stay together with someone the more complacency replaces that tangible "amour". This holiday is little more than an excuse to turn us guys into suckers forced to buy flowers and chocolates or else face the wrath of woman scorned. Regardless of my cynicism I am at very least grateful that the masses are pulled to leave the warm confines of their houses and support the restaurant steam train.

On that note I have fish waiting for me which I should pick up and watercress that needs to be pureed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]