Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Break it Down like a Shotgun.

I didn't do much today.

I guess the highlight of my day might just be right now sitting at my lil-sis(s) restaurant in the downtown of our fair city Minneapolis. I ate the bison burger with gorgonzola and caramelized onions on kaiser, simple but good. Bison you cannot find everywhere, so I jump on the opportunity when it comes to me. Too bad I scraped that sucker down in record time, I really should have savored it a little longer, that is a fault of my own. When I am hungry and I have food down in front of me, it is hard not to just devour as fast as I can.

Good news for all those visiting Baby-Skulz house, his plumbing is now in order. The last couple of weeks things have been out of whack to the point where you could not even use the toilet. Shit was seeping up through the drain in the basement, damn disgusting if you ask me. We went and had a cup of coffee at Betsy's favorite coffee shop Diamonds over in NE. Skulz older cousin was there, which was fairly random to say the least. He is a magician and proceeded to regal us with card tricks for about a half an hour. All slight of hand but silly and fun, a nice change of pace.

Oh, I got my car back from the 40k check up, everything seems to be in fine running order, no problems to speak of. Though it sucks that I went through the trouble of washing the car BEFORE I took it in, I found out that it was included in the check up. I felt bad about bringing a filthy car in to the shop, probably the same thing that makes people want to clean their houses before the maid shows up. The car seems to be about the same, I don't really notice a difference with the new air/fuel filters and what not.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]