Sunday, February 26, 2006

Busy.

I am not really able to type too much right now, there is just too much stuff going on to sit leisurely at the computer and slack. For some crazy reason work was so f'n busy yesterday that we almost couldn't keep up, must have been the sunny weather or something that brought people out from their lairs. So work was busy during the morning, I would have stayed a little long to help them get set up for the night time, but I had to book on over to the food and wine expo were I was helping out with the pe@ce coffee booth. The bakery had sent a bunch of little pasties and crap like that the night before and yesterday morning, by the time I got there they were pretty much wiped out. All that was left was a little of the onion rye bread made with peace coffee in it, people were really getting into that after spending hours sampling free wine. I was luck enough to get a little break inbetween my coffee gig to wander around and do a little sampling myself. I was most interested in the Manny's Tortas booth though, even though I have eaten there about a bazillion times.

I met lots of cool people, and did a little networking, it was fun. I have work to do now, both at home and for work, more blogging later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]