Monday, February 27, 2006

Hogz-Wort-Moo-Vee

First off lets start my little blogging session with how I start just about every blogging session, my job. Could it be that I am focus to tightly on my work? That every waking moment I have a hard time distracting myself with all the little things that I have to do, should do or could do? More than likely this is the case, there is little to change how I am hard wired, really I blame my pops for that one. I think the majority of us in my family have this drive to stay busy and concentrate on the task at hand. Sometimes that might cause us to glaze over the big picture, too occupied with the day to day to actually plan for the future. I know lots of time I am for sure guilty of this, though I am trying to change.

Enough of that, work was good. This weeks menu looks pretty good, some surprising sellers though, not what I had anticipated. It is early in the week however, I never judge what is popular on the first day sales. As the week progresses I hope the pasta dish (first non-special pasta dish) comes from behind and kicks serious booty. It doesn't really matter to me that much what is the best seller, near every item is like a child, you don't want to admit that you like one more than the rest. So if you are an item on the menu who has suddenly developed a soul and conscious thought, I swear I love you just as much as the truffled mushroom turkey burger with goat cheese, honest.

After work I had a meeting with the real estate agent, initial as it was. She took a look at my little abode, a bunch of pictures and we have another meeting set up next week. It is at that time she is going to break it down and tell me how much I should expect to get for this little south Minneapolis bungalow. She also hooked me up with this guy who is going to come out this Friday and tell me all the little things that I have to do before I put the house on the market.

The meeting went well though, I am a little optimistic about the future.

Then I took the car to a new car wash to get things nice and clean. Weird thing though, the soap smelled like bubble gum, freaky.

Made some super cheese quesadillas (blue, Brie and apple) and tried to take a little nap.

After that I was off to the Riverview to see Harry Potter, who doesn't like wizard movies?

And I guess that is about it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]