Sunday, February 12, 2006

Not crappy followed by crappy.

Well I have been a little busy and occupied to do any proper blogging, and today doesn't feel much different.

Friday was fun, hit up two parties, played designated driver for each one, didn't get to bed till around 2:30-3:00 and I had to open the next day. Working on 3 hours of sleep wasn't that big of a deal, though if I had been drinking that might have been another case.

Then last night I was going to hit the Riverview up for some jumbo gorilla action, but the place was packed, the busiest I have ever seen it. Instead I just opted to head home and take it easy, rest a little. I went to be early at around 11, then around 2 hours later I woke up and for some reason my stomach wasn't really in a good way. The next 7 hours were spend in a waking dream, not able to get to sleep before having to wake up to vomit isn't my idea of a good time.

Now I have been sleeping all day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]