Monday, February 06, 2006

Quick

Quick

Stupor bowl got me just silly, though I didn't get to the actual race, the party was fun. I had to at a point stop accepting shots from people I didn't know, there is just so much a man can take in a night.

Sunday was a long and hung over prep day.

Monday I had to fire someone (in Spanish) and that is always depressing. There is just so much I can take before I have to let someone go. No calling/showing three times is reason enough in my book.

Wax needs a new muffler.

SP Millet cakes 'r' yummy.

I have to get out of this mind set that I am able to please everyone that works for me, really my number one priority should be making sure the restaurant is running smoothly. Not that I should just discount what everyone has to say (I don't) but there is just a point where I have to step back and say enough already, go ahead call me an a-hole.

I get my first day off since Cali tomorrow, but I have to work (damn meetings).

Colleen will be here in about a week and a half, which is good so that I don't forget how awesome and hot she is, but I am realizing how much this long distance thing sucks. Makes me glad that La.Beck dumped my ass before she moved to Nihon, sadness is easier to deal with than frustration. I just hope that she likes Mini-Soda, this time of year it makes me ponder why I live here in the first place.

Tracy totally copied me and bought the same phone I have, Viggo ate her last one. Also Viggo ate her computer, there are 10 keys that are missing due to him chomping on the keyboard, damn puppy. At least she has full warranty and will not be responcible for any of the costs. In the last couple of months I think that dog has cost Tracy a couple of thousand dollars, more than I would be willing to spend for a puppy... And I even like dogs.

It is late, and I cannot sleep, so I should try again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]