Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tiny Cities.

Well first off I would like to apologize for being so infrequent with my updates of late, my internet connection has been a little anoying as of late. I don't know what the problem is, but something is kicking the cable connection off whenever I care to use it. A big pain in my ass is what it is, but what can I do.

So things have been pretty dang good around here, I have been enjoying not having to stay in this big stuffy house all by myself this weekend. It is just too bad that time is so temporal, I would like things to last a little longer. So tomorrow I have to give someone a drive to the airport, which really is upsetting, c'est la vie non?

The good thing about having guests to show around the city is that you get a chance to see things from a different perspective than what you usually would. There are so many little things that you don't notice about your homebase until you are explaining things to someone else. So really having someone else provides a little bit of elightenment about my life and how I live, perspective I suppose.

Well on that note I hope I can publish this, and that my internet does not die again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]