Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Turns Out

Well first off, it was in fact the cable modem that had soured, but RR was nice enough to replace it for not a cent of my own.

I spent the entire day trying to figure out what to do with the basement full of crap I am blessed with right now. I took one load over to my ex-sister-in-law (enough dashes?), she is going to find a place to store all of La Beck's stuff. I think I have at least another 4 loads of crap to bring over there, that isn't even taking into consideration any of the books, dishes or furniture. Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps. I really have to find a place to put all of my bike crap as well, but really I should figure out where I am going to be living before I go out and rent myself a storage space or something. Really both of us had way too much crap for just two people, having a house will do that to you. When you have space it is easy to just accumulate more and more.

Anyway, that said I still have more work I should be doing in the basement.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]