Friday, March 10, 2006

Cable Problems.

Well I found out how much my house was worth, not nearly as much as I had previously thought. This may or may not be a good thing depending upon how thing progress in the next couple of months. We had gotten a really high appraisal a couple of years ago, that warped our view of how much we should expect to get for the place. Turns out bankers like to give money to people with good credit, and that is one area where my ex and I shine quite brightly. If your house appraises for more money, the bank is able to lend you more money, see how it works?


After the meeting with the real estate agent, I took the Takara out for a little spin (just to the cafe). There was still some work that I needed to do, orders to place and the like. I also used it as an opportunity to grab myself some quick grub, nothing like free food eh? I left the cafe and was thinking about heading to the chatterbox for some internet/beer. I ended up taking the long way, instead of 1 mile, I ended up going about 10. Oops, I must have missed a turn someplace along the way, wasn't the chatterbox in NE?

Today the cable guy told me that the problem with my internet is the drop from the pole, which requires two technicians to repair. That means that I may in fact not have the internet the entire weekend *grumble*.

The rest of my day has been spent outside enjoying the 55 degree weather and working out in the yard. I fixed the stone wall I built this summer, some knucklehead hit it with their car sometime this winter. There wasn't any horrible damage, just a little re-stacking of the bricks was all it took. I have the feeling the car took the bulk of the damage, yet no one attempted to contact me about it, silly people.

Aside from the wall I have cleaned out all of my gutters, raked some leaves and generally straightened up my yard. If I do end up selling the house, I would be well served to have everything nice and neat.

Oh, Brooklyn Girl is doing a MNPLS encore this Monday, line up for your tickets people.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]