Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fafsa

Alright straight to the good stuff.

I got my Fafsa filled out, good chance that I am going to be once again a student here this coming fall. I have a bunch of credits under my belt, so it seems silly to not graduate. Also I really want some sort of a master's degree and that will be hard to obtain without the undergrad first. If I want to own my own restaurant it would be a good thing to know a bit more about how business works. I have an appointment the fifth of next month with my advisor (whom I have yet to meet) so I should know the quickest route to enable me to "reach my goals". My point of view is going to be that I don't really care what my undergrad major is, I just want the degree.

Aside from that, I have just enjoying the fine Minneapolis weather that we have been blessed with over the last few days. Supposedly we are set to have even better weather in the next two days, which so happen to be my days off from work. I think it might be time to break out some of my "good weather" bikes, the '85 trek 720 is yearning for some attention, and the Kona has not been ridden in at least 6 months.

Mi pobrecita hermanita got her purse stolen last night, my heart goes out to you kid.

Aside from that, I am seriously considering getting a dog, but then again if I work full time, school full time that would leave precious little time for a Perrito. I swear my desire for getting a dog has absolutely NOTHING to do with how it would help me pick up women, nothing at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]