Friday, March 03, 2006

Get'n'Inspected.

Here in about 10 minutes I get to go through the fun task of someone pointing out all of the little nuances which I should fix before I sell my house. I cannot really think of anything really egregiously bad that I should be worried about. Most of the plumbing is new, the roof is in OK shape, the electrical work is all tip-top. Then again I am looking at things with nice rose tinted glasses, hoping for the best. It doesn't really matter that much though, if there is something really bad that needs to be fixed, there isn't much to do but to fix it. Better to have a house in fine condition before trying to sell it.

I think one of my friends is having an art gallery opening tonight, I cannot for the life of me find his flyer for it though. I might just have to call some people and track that info down. He is a courier in the Minneaplo, but all of these paintings supposedly are of automobiles. Not just cars, but cars in the midst of wrecking, so all beat up and flying all over the place. I wonder if his car destruction fantasies may have something to do with his not having a car. Hmm, I am going to ask him about that tonight. I am pretty sure the show is at 1on1 but like I said I am not sure.

Speaking of cars, I have to go get mine from across town here in a bit. I wasn't wasted or anything last night, but I didn't feel comfortable leaving behind the wheel. So either I bus or bike it over to the house I was at last night, really I might opt for he bus. I just vacuumed out the car, it was pretty full of bike dirt before. We were supposed to paint this girls new apartment last night, but by the time I got there she was already a little tipsy. It was after about an hour that we realized she didn't have any rollers, and had not chosen a paint color yet. She had 6 different (very different) colors and was trying to get me to help her do some paint mixing. We ended up just drinking beer, eating luce and playing silly games, good times.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]