Friday, March 24, 2006

Mist Conec

I finally got my first missed connection, although I don't know how much it actually counts. This one is from someone I am pretty dang certain already likes me, so the "missed" aspect of the equation doesn't really come into play. Funny thing is that I didn't even notice it was directed towards me, eventhough I read through those craigslist adds religiously. Brklyn girl spilled the beans about 10 minutes before I talked to my little sis, when she noticed the ad independently. Well I have been waiting for a missed connection of my own for a couple of year now, and now I have one. Awesome.

I worked all day, mostly typing recipes from the hand-written versions to a digital copy. I think I typed at least 100 recipes this afternoon, most of them I will never even use again, but there is the off chance that someone will. I have this bad tendency of trying to do everything independently, which perhaps is a product of my narcissism. People in America aren't really encouraged to think about people other than themselves, while at the time time made to feel guilty when they don't think of others. Can you say catch 22? There is a delicate balance between being self absorbed and altruistic.

I saw syriana tonight, good film even if it is a clooney production.

Comments:
I'm just asking around and didn't know your e-mail address:

Know anybody looking for a single-speed 19"
2004 Cannondale mountain bike with Rock Shox? It needs a bottom
bracket and crankset and brakes, but has the wheels and knobbies +
slicks. Has been converted to singlespeed with singulator-type tensioner, perfect condition low
mileage never been crashed.

I want to trade it for a front and rear 700c 36hole wheelset of equal
value, but would sell it for $150. Somebody with a crankset could
make money on this at this price.

Just asking around because you never know who has road wheels and
wishes they had a sweet singlespeed MTB. Will probably post it on
Craigs List and Bike Forums tonight.

Stacey Graham
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]