Sunday, March 05, 2006

Striving for Simplicity.

How is it that despite my greatest and grandest efforts to make the every day running of my life easier, things never are. I try and try to just relax and be one of those drones whose lives are filled to the point where everything just flows easy, that just isn’t me. I have this knack for complication and difficulty. I think that in general most people would never be happy with the simplistic easy life, and I suppose I am the same. I would probably get bored and quickly at that if my life was trouble-free, of which it is anything but right now.

Then again what really is there to expect? There really isn’t much to do but to keep on doing what you are doing, hoping for the best and improving upon things when you can. Complacency would be nice, but it was never my strong suit. I must like it when I have problems to fix, that is the best I can figure.

But off subject, I really have been having a problem getting to bed early, even with a broken (again) internet connection.

Again off subject, more and more random calls from Spanish speaking people I don’t know looking for work, I swear someone posted my name on a board someplace.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]