Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tragedy Strikes.

The gears are stripped out on my pasta machine. Than means my dreams of running Vegan pasta aren't going to be realized next week. That my friend is really upsetting to say the least. I will be able to fix the gears, without much of a problem. The issue comes in actually locating them, which is easier said than done. I don't know of a single supplier here in the twin cities, which means that I am going to have to do some heavy duty web searching, which is hindered a little with my broken internet connection.

I might have to learn enough Italian to communicate directly with the manufacturer, that seems like the best idea.

Comments:
I have my ghetto pasta machine if you want to use it... lemmie know.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]